2011 Tana Shark Shredder
Located in Waroona WA
Used Tana Shark mobile waste shredder - diesel driven on tracks.
4500 Hours, Located in Waroona WA.
THE TANA SHARK
- Shreds particle sizes of 35mm-500mm.
- Suitable for most reusable, recyclable and recoverable materials, including mattresses, tyres, cables, municipal solid waste (MSW), green waste, or construction and demolition (C&D) waste, for the purpose of volume reduction, renewable energy fuel production, or recyclable material production.
- Available in tracked or semi-trailer models.
- Hydraulic-driven, diesel engine powered, single shaft, low-speed mobile waste shredder.
- Comes with a hydrostatic transmission and is controlled by a TCS control unit, which protects the system from overloading, overheating and damage caused by non-crushable material.